J-Wraps - Feelin' Foggy

While many of you may be familiar with Jwraps, some of you aren't.  A "Jwrap" is a mod wrap made by a company called Jwraps, LLC. Mod wraps are used to protect your mod from dings and scratches, as well as general wear and tear.

J-Wraps specializes in affordable custom wraps that come in all kinds of colors and designs. In addition, you can submit your own artwork and they will produce a custom wrap for you using your design. Jwraps are made out of vinyl and very durable. They are easy to install and will not damage your mod when removed.

I won a "Feelin Foggy" J-Wrap from Karen, the Darkmoondreamer, on the Feelin' Foggy Show on Vape On tv.  This is not the first time I have won a Jwrap.  I usually pif them when I win as I never really felt the need for one.  This time I decided to go ahead and accept my win thinking I want to protect my MVP Shine.

Well, I was talking to my friend Malikite from FreakShow about my win and he asked why I would want to cover up the Shine. I told him I wanted to protect the graphics from wear.  He told me I shouldn't really worry about that and then brought up the crystals.  He asked how I planned to install a wrap over the crystals.  I thought about that, hmmmm. I wasn't thinking about that when I decided to do this.

Well, my wrap arrived and it looks nice.  I've decided not to install it on my shine and will likely give it to someone who can use it. That said, it is a nice looking wrap (see pic above) and feels thick enough, and strong enough, to protect a mod.

Here's a Phil Busardo video for those of you who want to know a little bit more about J-Wraps and why you might want one if you don't already have one:




No comments:

Post a Comment