Buck Naked - Peppermint

Buck Naked E-LiquidUpon opening a bottle of Buck Naked's Peppermint e-liquid, I was reminded of the aroma of the wild peppermint plants growing throughout my yard.  After pouring some into a tank and inhaling, I found that like the plants in my yard, Buck Naked's Peppermint e-liquid tastes very fresh and natural.  Although this liquid is sweet, it is a natural type of sweet rather than the type of sweet you expect from a peppermint candy or toothpaste.

All of Buck Naked's e-liquids are 70% PG and 30% VG, ensuring a decent throat hit. Although this type of liquid is not meant for dripping, I tried dripping it anyway.  I was pleased to find that in addition to flavor and throat hit, I also got a satisfactory amount of vapor, making this quite a pleasant vape.

If you are looking for a peppermint e-juice that is not too sweet, but rather natural tasting, Buck Naked's Peppermint e-liquid will not disappoint you. Being that it is not overly sweet, this is one peppermint e-liquid that can possibly become an all day vape. If you are looking for a peppermint candy type experience however, this may not be what you are looking for.

Vaping Cricket: 15% off any purchase of non-sale items on orders over $20. The code is: 15OFFVAPINGBLOG


No comments:

Post a Comment