Vaping Gal Philly: Patriot Clone Rebuild

Well the proposed FDA E-Cigarette Regulations were published today.  After hours of reading discussion and speculation, I decided enough was enough and it's time to focus on something more productive at this point. To me, more productive meant catching up on Vaping Gal Philly's YouTube Reviews.  I was really happy to see that she did one about rebuilding, and more specifically, how to rebuild a Patriot Clone, as that is my favorite dripper at the moment. 



I've got to say, she sure made it look easy.  Personally, I have a really hard time guiding the wire into the holes on the posts. That said, if you haven't tried rebuilding yet, this is a decent "how to" video.  Although she shows us how to rebuild a Patriot Clone, this technique applies to many of the other atomizer heads on the market. 





No comments:

Post a Comment