DeejStuff - Acocalyptic Lemonade

deejStuff e-liquid ran a sale that no one in their right mind could pass up, including me.  I ordered several bottles of their e-liquids that sounded unique or a bit different than the norm. They arrived about a week ago and I let them steep a bit as it says "Best if steeped for at least 5 days" in red on the label. In addition to the name of the liquid, the PG/VG ratio, and amount of nicotine, the mix date is also printed on the label to make things real easy for you.

Acocalyptic Lemonade - deejStuff
I decided to reach into the baggie and try the first bottle my hand made contact with.  The winner was Acocalyptic Lemonade. This e-liquid won me over right from the git-go.  Not only does this e-juice smell lemon fresh, it tastes like fresh squeezed lemonade.  I don't think it could taste any closer to the real thing if they wanted it to. And talk about flavor, wow!

Acocalyptic Lemonade tastes like it was made with fresh squeezed lemons and sugar.  The lemon flavoring tastes very natural and nothing like an artificial lemon candy flavoring. If you enjoy sweet fresh squeezed lemonade, you will very likely enjoy this liquid. I know I am going to be ordering this again in the future.  I wish I had known how good it is when I ordered it as I would have ordered a larger bottle.

Looking at the menu, I see that deejStuff has eleven different types of lemonades. I won a bottle of deejStuff on Almost There With Malakite last night. I piffed it as I didn't want to be greedy. I don't think I'll be doing that again! This e-juice is too good to pif. I can't even make lemonade that tastes this good!  Make sure to give it a try!




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you so much Cat! We love when people are happy with our juice!

    ReplyDelete