Thunderhead Vapor - Atlas

Thunderhead Vapor - Cloud Chaser - Atlas dripping e-liquid
Thunderhead Vapor has a relatively new line of e-liquids that were designed for dripping. This line is known as their "Cloud Chaser" line and consists of eleven different flavors to date. All eleven flavors are premium e-liquids that come in glass bottles with a dropper. They are all 80/20 VG/PG and are only available in zero, 3 mg and 6 mg nicotine levels.

Atlas is a delicious blend of crisp red apple and honeysuckle.  Neither apple nor honeysuckle are bold flavors.  When blended together, these two mildly delicious flavors combine to make one smooth and delicious flavor that is slightly sweet and very pleasant to vape.

Although Atlas, like most e-liquids that are high VG and low PG, doesn't produce much in the way of a throat hit, it delivers huge clouds of vapor as promised. I've been carrying a bottle around town and letting everyone who is set up to drip give Atlas a try.  The consensus is that it tastes pretty good. I have yet to meet anyone who didn't like it.

I find that red apple and honeysuckle complement each other very well.  Atlas is delicate yet flavorful enough to be an all day vape. It really smells delicious when you open the bottle and is quite tasty once you begin to inhale.

Although I like to drip, I am not a cloud chaser.  Based on the amount of vapor I am getting with a simple duel coil 1 ohm build in a mechanical mode with a 10 amp battery, I have to say I am impressed and can only imagine how huge the clouds would be if I were sub-ohming with a 30 amp battery. I'm also getting quite a bit of vapor with a single 1.5 ohm coil on a Vamo 2 at 7 watts. In addition, I'm getting a satisfying amount of apple and honeysuckle flavoring with both setups.





No comments:

Post a Comment